Visa® Debit Cards
It’s the card that works like a check, only better. Just think of it as your ATM card and your checkbook rolled into one.
Now you can access your checking account around the world.
- Purchases at millions of places that accept Visa Debit Cards
- Cash from ATM’s
- No checkbook to carry
- No waiting for check approval
- No annual or monthly fees
The Visa Debit Card can be used as
- A Credit Card without any outstanding balances and interest charges. Credit transactions are deducted directly from your checking account (Signature required on credit transactions.)
- A Debit Card. No need for your checkbook. To use as a Debit Card present your card to the cashier at the point-of-sale terminal, choose debit and enter your PIN. Your purchase price will be immediately debited from your checking account.
- An ATM Card. Access your funds from any ATM machine that accepts visa.
Lost or Stolen Visa Credit Card?
- Call the Card Service Center at 1 (800) 367-7576 anytime.
Lost or Stolen Visa Check Card?
- Call the bank at (502) 538-7333.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International. All rights reserved.